Change can be defined by a clear vision and plan, but it’s delivered through the behaviour and mindsets of those working within the organisation.
There is no magic wand when it comes to change, it requires commitment from all involved, from the outset. However, there is magic in the process. Magic through thinking in the moment, flicking the light switch on, pushing individuals to achieve great changes and ultimately transforming lives.
We bring together the processes, techniques and magic in a rather remarkable way.
We invite you to chat with one of our clients to get the full sense of it – they’ll give you an independent view.
With new clients, we usually kick start with a directed facilitation session between Spring and the key programme sponsors.
Off to the Right Start
We don’t charge for these initial sessions, as they’re a way of us getting to know you better and particularly for you to experience us in action. It’s then easier to decide between us, whether the timing is right to work together. From this, a programme is designed specifically around your needs, KPI’s and KBI’s.
Ensuring The Desired Results
The programmes typically include a combination of workshops, live coaching and self directed learning, which is layered to ensure behaviour is changed rather than highlighted. Programmes are reviewed with the sponsors throughout, to ensure the desired results are being achieved along the way. Change by its very nature involves loss and gain, so that needs some managing.
Our trainers and coaches use a number of ‘in the moment,’ innovative techniques aimed at taking individuals on a personal journey which gets the right results for them and the organisation.
- Hitting the road with your sales team or field managers.
- Quiet coaching on a park bench or in a cafe – tackling anything from confidence, personal branding and account management, to leadership, creativity and peak state performance.
- Sitting in on meetings or calls, with ‘live’ coaching to hold up a mirror and try out new tactics. It might be with anyone from any department in your business.
- Workshops that prepare for and consolidate live coaching – founded on accelerated learning methods and using multimedia. “You do your day job, whilst there – make no mistake this is about adding value, not being “out of the business!”
- We get people to learn simple, memorable processes to guide their thinking & behaviours.
- An eclectic mix of methods.
It depends on the person as to what makes the difference.
Often it calls for innovation in the moment.
We’d see anything from this list as equally valid:
- NLP, Neuroscience or Hypnosis
- the closest magazine or paper to hand
- years old leadership models
- videos from a great movie
- TA, MBTI or DISC
- a breakfast radio show playing in the background
- tried and test psychology or motivation principles.
Our aim is to take clients on the right personal journey for them, that gets the right results for them.
A Few Example Projects
Feelings, figures & facing facts
We deliver all kinds of sales coaching to drive results.
For example, we can get people to rethink their strategies to focus on nurturing longer, more profitable relationships rather than quick one-offs. Or we can agree targets with sales people – and then help them exceed what they even thought possible, that very day.
Better HQ & Remote management
Making far away far better
Managers who look after multiple remote sites or wide ranging stakeholders need to make every interaction count – influence, personal impact and organisation are crucial.
We help them become much more effective in shorter meetings, site visits or tele-methods. It involves smart relationship building, higher quality communication and special goal types for greater results.
Teams, culture & strategy
Projects have included conferences, away day planning and strategy, team events, cultural change shifts, development of resilience, department branding and communication. What we do is bespoke, so can talk you through examples of what we’ve done