To download your BDM digital workbook here’s what you need to do:
1) We’re a small business. Our IP is important. Please read what we’re asking of you in the T&Cs – we have them for a reason and trust you to honour them. If you’re happy to stick to them, then please tick the box and fill in your email. Thank you.
2) Then check your email inbox and click the link to confirm subscription to the download. This will redirect you to the file download page. (You will also be automatically subscribed to our mailings that send out free resources every few months. You can unsubscribe from this at any time – but you’ll find them far too useful to do that!)
3) Click on the ‘Download Your Workbook here’ link and away you go. It will be available to view on your computer, most phones & tablet devices. On iPhones & iPads import it to something like iBooks or a similar reader app.
4) In 12 months time we’ll be in touch to see whether you want to extend your usage license or delete it.
5) We don’t expect you to remember all the above, nor will we test you on it! Instructions will pop up along the way. So get reading below & please submit your email address…
Thank you, Luke Thomas
Limited Grant of Electronic Storage of Intellectual Property
I confirm in writing herewith that [email name entered below] may use an electronic version of ‘The BDM Workbook’ for 12 months from the date of download. All of which is the intellectual property of Spring CCR Ltd & Coloured Square Limited, subject to the following conditions:
- Only [email name entered] may have the authority to retain it electronically.
- The intellectual property may not be shared electronically with other users.
- The intellectual property may not be printed as hard copy versions of the materials and only used digitally for the purpose of their work whilst employed at the company engaging Spring CCR Ltd’s services.
- No changes whatsoever may be made to the ‘The BDM Workbook’ and no reproductions made.
- This license to store the Intellectual Property electronically is granted for one calendar year, beginning from the date of download.
- At the end of one calendar year, you are required to either request an extension to your license or confirm in writing to Luke Thomas (email@example.com) that all electronic copies have been deleted.
- Acceptance of these conditions is a condition of the granting of this particular right to hold this electronic copy, and this grant applies to no other reproduction rights.