I’ve been reviewing the last few years’ worth of blog posts, and it’s been a useful and illuminating exercise.
So, here’s my Top 6 favourite blogs on coaching, performance, leadership and teamwork
1. Innovate or Stagnate: Nothing in between!
Written and posted back in 2012, this blog post remains a useful insight into the top reasons why high performers are constantly innovating in everything they do.
2. Four ways to increase your people’s performance
Written in 2013, this blog post provides 4 top tips on how to get better results and peak performance from your team. It’s simple but powerful insight, and it’s worth reviewing.
3. “Culture eats Strategy for Breakfast”…3 minutes, 3 times a day…
This blog post from 2014 caused a huge response with loads of comments and feedback coming in based around the powerful impact of using one simple change management technique.
4. Six Top Tips for High Impact ‘live’ Coaching
This 2014 blog post provided six brave yet simple tips to use for transforming live coaching sessions. Powerful tools to try today.
5. School Playgrounds & Life Lessons
This blog post from 2014 was close to home, and came from an amazing example of team development taken straight from my daughter’s school playground. Incredible reading. Really struck a chord with people writing to me to chat about it.
6. Team Performance: Beware of ‘the overdone Ego with nothing to prove’
This blog post from 2012 talks with very personal experience, about the impact of Ego in teams, and gives handy hints on how to deal with negativity. Essential reading!